[Fla-facrlboard] Feedback requested: FACRL New Board Member Virtual Orientation

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Fri Apr 23 16:05:21 EDT 2021

Hi All,

As discussed during our board meeting last week, I am sharing a draft
agenda for the New Board Member Orientation. Your feedback is welcome and
appreciated to ensure that we are providing the necessary context and clear
expectations for new FACRL Board members.

Each board officer along with the committee chairs or board liaisons should
be prepared to provide details about that position or committee and your
contributions to the board. If your name is listed on the agenda and you
won't be able to attend, please let me know.

FACRL Board Member Orientation Agenda
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/document/d/19b0bcWBw1T38M7iA27wEgCrwJzrl60ziliz7xlA2zqA/edit?usp=sharing__;!!PhOWcWs!jOr-6qzOumCCLacxCTHc02eSDSk8AQ6bUPBqrwEKFoPJpM6IpsjcimWRSq-DNMtErQgg9P6wMw$ >
-
DRAFT

Please submit feedback and complete the linked Doodle Poll
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://doodle.com/poll/pwvcic54utx5x7dv?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link__;!!PhOWcWs!jOr-6qzOumCCLacxCTHc02eSDSk8AQ6bUPBqrwEKFoPJpM6IpsjcimWRSq-DNMtErQi2pLOleQ$ >
by *Tuesday, April 27th* to ensure time for scheduling and revisions.

Thank you in advance for contributing to a successful start for our new
FACRL board members!

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Thanks,
Alyssa