[Fla-facrlboard] Conference Payment Options

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Thu Sep 10 11:13:09 EDT 2020

The paypal account was closed in January and I believe Valerie is correct
that it was closed because the vendor preference changed to Affinipay in
Wild Apricot. As far as I know, we did not use the Paypal account for
attendees to use as a payment method for conference registration.

Thanks,
Alyssa

--
*Alyssa Koclanes, M.A.* (she/her/hers)