[Fla-facrlboard] FACRL Conference Opening and Closing Slides

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Wed Oct 14 11:34:37 EDT 2020

Hi All,

I updated the opening slides
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VwA6o4hMcWY3CeHv_zNn2qHDrQKTxuwOIeZE2pc4CHU/edit?usp=sharing__;!!PhOWcWs!ncoWHgZ4J2wiu-zR6uGApMpmoCS0b6meH_AHTDBmzmJ-16Zeia2H-ksT5yfO4r9y2bRtGcH_7g$ >
for the conference on Friday. If you could please review them and let me
know of any suggestions or additions, that would be great! I have
incorporated Ava's slides about the scholarship winners.

Craig, will you be able to speak briefly about nominations to the FACRL
Board (Slide 6)? Please confirm if you are able to and if not, I can plan
to mention it. The opening remarks will start at 9 am.

Elana, there is a slide for the 2021 Conference but perhaps we should leave
that out since we don't yet know if it will be in person or virtual? In the
past that slide and any information about next year's conference
occurred during the closing remarks at the end of the conference. It's also
fine to be vague and just say that if we have an in person conference in
2021, it will be in the South Florida area. Let me know your thoughts on
that and if you are able to mention this or would like me to cover this
part. It will be at the end of the day at 3:40 pm.

Thanks,
Alyssa

--
*Alyssa Koclanes, M.A.* (she/her/hers)