[Fla-facrlboard] Elections

Craig Amos camos at broward.edu
Tue Mar 24 15:22:10 EDT 2020

Thanks all, we’ll work on getting the extension sent out.

Best,

[Broward College]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu__;!!PhOWcWs!hhAbxmM4-Jj9-_eB39CZDwcmQ5Bub-cdBWOjykkSLYUGrVZj8et_oWIdTK8eVU-wYNm7_G1ekg$ >
Craig Amos​
Associate Dean, Library Access and Discovery    ,       Broward College
P:      +1 (954) 2016307<tel:+1%20(954)%202016307>
E:      camos at broward.edu<mailto:camos at broward.edu>      |      W:      broward.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu__;!!PhOWcWs!hhAbxmM4-Jj9-_eB39CZDwcmQ5Bub-cdBWOjykkSLYUGrVZj8et_oWIdTK8eVU-wYNm7_G1ekg$ >