[Fla-facrlboard] FW: 2020 FACRL Board Elections

Donlan, Rebecca rdonlan at fgcu.edu
Tue Mar 24 14:46:55 EDT 2020

OK, I think we should extend the deadline to April 4 (two weeks extra) and send an update of the message below.  Guy, I know you’re probably busy keeping the Lee County Library’s networks running, so do you think that’s enough extra time given the amount of time you’ll need to send an update?

Thanks—
Becky