[Fla-facrlboard] FW: Draft Letter Attached

Deborah Prosser DPROSSER at Rollins.edu
Mon Jul 20 15:01:10 EDT 2020

All,

Attached please find a draft letter of support/action for the recent statewide budget cuts.  Our plan, once approved by each of you, is to send out the final that each of us can distribute to any individual or entity we think can help.  If you can, please send back any changes to me and Alyssa by COB Wednesday.  Thank you!

Deborah
Deborah Prosser, Ph.D.
Director of Olin Library
Rollins College
dprosser at rollins.edu<mailto:dprosser at rollins.edu>

r the environment before printing this email.