[Fla-facrlboard] FACRL Boarding meeting day/times

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Wed Jan 15 13:26:50 EST 2020

Hi Craig,

If possible, I think we should try to keep the meeting to the second week
of the month. Ideal times for me are either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday at
10 or 11 am. I could also do Monday at 2 or 3 pm. If need be, I can
probably still make Tuesday at 3 pm work this semester if that works better
for the majority.

Thanks,
Alyssa

--