[Fla-facrlboard] Hopin Virtual Event Platform

Guy Cicinelli gcicinelli at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 15:42:52 EDT 2020

Throwing another idea out there in case Hopin.to doesn't seem to fit our needs...
I'm working on picking out a platform for virtual events for my library system and one of the best platforms I found was CrowdCast. Here is a walk-through video on creating an event (two actually). Each session even has its own greenroom/staging room before it goes live, the host builds the sessions/schedule somewhere around 12 minutes in I think.https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.crowdcast.io/e/cc-demo-20200807https:/*www.crowdcast.io/e/cc-demo-20200814__;Lw!!PhOWcWs!hubnBRy_v0xAo0xWDSyktQHKzaUgSzDw4zZmbkzhvFAHwuhvTDEcjDRw19cvceKj4uvOy0iwlg$

This is a Q&A session that answers a lot of good question and how to's...https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.crowdcast.io/e/cc-demo-20200505/register__;!!PhOWcWs!hubnBRy_v0xAo0xWDSyktQHKzaUgSzDw4zZmbkzhvFAHwuhvTDEcjDRw19cvceKj4uviIhraGA$

Guy Cicinelli, MLISLibrary Technology Manager Lee County Library Systemmobile: 239-777-2827email: gcicinelli at aol.com