[Fla-facrlboard] Hopin Virtual Event Platform

Marino, Mark marinom at scf.edu
Fri Aug 14 13:08:40 EDT 2020

Thanks for that link, Alyssa. It was very informative attending the Hopin live demo, and listening to the Q&A. There were some issues raised that we may want to discuss. In particular, I was wondering about the lack of native closed captioning on the monthly plan, and other questions about WCAG accessibility. I would encourage everyone to attend one of their sessions if you can. There's a lot of information to absorb, and the more people that watch the better our collective understanding of the platform will be.

Cheers,
Mark

Mark Marino, MA, MLIS
Collection Development Librarian
Technical Services Supervisor
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota
5840 26th St. W.
Bradenton, FL 34207

941.752.5317