[Fla-facrlboard] Hopin Virtual Event Platform

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Fri Aug 14 09:52:02 EDT 2020

Hi All,

Hopin has several times available for a live demo and Q&A sessions within
the next week. Please see the available times here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=46ebbc8a32d940828dc4466729008ab6__;!!PhOWcWs!nP-XvrLHc73el3e869eizwXDmOj9ZAjXuW5ug6N00dNqmHqJVIF8eQGOK8COrol-q2kYGGQWJA$

I am planning to attend the session today at 12 pm but there are several
other sessions available next week as well to sign up for, anyone can sign
up and join a session.

Copied below is their answer to my question about the organizers that came
up in our board meeting this week. I think we could have just 1 or maybe 2
organizers, I don't see us needing more than that.

*The price is per organiser of the event, which I believe you were
referring to the Early Access plan. It is $99/month per organiser and
includes 100 tickets per month. Any ticket over 100 is $0.50 cents per
registration and is included in next month's invoice. If you have 4
organisers, that will be $396/month and you get 400 free tickets for all
events in your account.  *

Thanks,
Alyssa

--