[Fla-facrlboard] FW: Chapter Topics from Florida Chapter (FACRL)

Craig Amos camos at broward.edu
Fri Apr 24 11:39:51 EDT 2020

Good morning and great work Cristy!

I have attached a tracked Word document with some suggestions for edits/tweaks. Thank you for taking this lead and initiative Cristy, well done!

What do you and the Board think of the attached suggested edits?

Thank you,

Broward College
Craig Amos
Associate Dean, Library Access and Discovery, Broward College
P: +1 (954) 2016307
E: camos at broward.edu | W: broward.edu