[Fla-facrlboard] Possible FACRL Conference Themes

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Mon Mar 25 09:41:20 EDT 2019

Love these themes! I really like theme #3 the best, I agree that will offer
a lot of opportunity for different sessions and posters. I can see how
combining themes #2 and #3 could work as well though as Guy suggested.

Alyssa

--
*Alyssa Koclanes, M.A.*
Associate Professor

Eckerd College <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.eckerd.edu&d=DwIFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=WNLcv6miwEARaIMbrkKlQBKNkkNwPeBWBnok8uHNJLU&s=r1sUqFku9TWoJRvHqxlBjzBxyOx7Yd9PY_QNhSRy6fk&e=>
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, Florida 33711