[Fla-facrlboard] Minutes taker for this afternoon

Donlan, Rebecca rdonlan at fgcu.edu
Tue Feb 12 14:40:11 EST 2019

Thank you so much, Guy!
B.

From: Cicinelli, Guy <gcicinelli at fgcu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 2:40 PM
To: Donlan, Rebecca <rdonlan at fgcu.edu>; fla-facrlboard at lists.fsu.edu
Subject: RE: Minutes taker for this afternoon

I volunteer to take minutes.

Guy

Guy Cicinelli, MLIS
Library Systems Application Lead
Information Technology Services - Library
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd. S., Fort Myers, FL 33965
(239) 590-7664 | gcicinelli at fgcu.edu<mailto:gcicinelli at fgcu.edu> | library.fgcu.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__library.fgcu.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=v0tNohaj9XnleRsWzWedMuorWjPASR_u-0edj_Cea9g&s=kMsa778zCP-zAbSHLL9gzBtt-k1XjAWHRx-HJSZSJyk&e=>

Florida has a very broad public records law. As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.