[Fla-facrlboard] 2019 FACRL Annual Program outline and title proposal

Alyssa Koclanes koclanan at eckerd.edu
Wed Apr 24 16:07:23 EDT 2019

Hi Craig,

This sounds great, I am excited about the theme! I do have a few questions
in reviewing the proposed program schedule. The poster sessions are listed
as 15 minutes each but with a break before and after. Would it just be
easiest to say 30 minutes for the poster sessions and include the breaks in
that time frame? That's what was done last year and it worked out well.

Also, are lightning rounds going to be one of the format options? They are
listed in the schedule at the end but not included in the text above that
lists the formats accepted as presentation, panels, and poster sessions. I
really like the addition/distinction between presentations and panel
discussions.

Thanks,
Alyssa

--
*Alyssa Koclanes, M.A.*
Associate Professor

Eckerd College <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.eckerd.edu&d=DwIFaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=FC4ZKGQn36jGjftPmZYNWa02Mlmk_-2cfhum_dQ4ju0&s=Op_v67KPhZ4oBT-rDz5JVrWvI_1P0vwXB-tCnnK1wFw&e=>
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, Florida 33711