[Fla-facrlboard] FACRL Events at FLA: Please come!

Donlan, Rebecca rdonlan at fgcu.edu
Tue Apr 23 09:01:52 EDT 2019

Good morning, FACRL Board-

As you know, FLA is fast approaching and with it, our FACRL-sponsored events, which I've listed below with date, time, and location.   Please do try to attend as many of these as you can-our presence at FLA really does encourage new members to join us!

Wed., May 15, 9-9:30 a.m.                           FACRL sponsored coffee break (right before opening keynote), Foyer
Thurs., May 16, 9:30-10:30 a.m.                 Even the Odds: Libraries Solving the Student Textbook Problem, Gold Coast III/IV
Thurs., May 16, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.          FACRL Board Meeting, Sun & Surf I

I look forward to seeing you all at FLA!

All my best--

Becky

Rebecca Donlan
MA, Library and Information Science
Associate Director
Library Services, Collection Management
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd. S., Library West 225K, Fort Myers, FL 33965-6501
(239) 590-7641 | rdonlan at fgcu.edu<mailto:rdonlan at fgcu.edu>
ORCiD: 0000-0003-2674-3067

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.