[Fla-facrlboard] Last Minute Call for Agenda Items- Tomorrow's FACRL Board Meeting

Sandy Avila Sandy.Avila at ucf.edu
Mon Sep 10 16:08:41 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Happy Monday!

I just want to ask if there are any additional agenda items ahead of tomorrow's meeting? I only have the following so far:

1.     Marissa Ball AND Scott Schmucker's resignations and replacement of Board seats (Becky)

2.     FACRL sponsored ACRL Division ALA conference proposal update (Craig)

3.     Update on the non-profit status transition (Suzette)

Let me know so I can kindly prepare materials ahead of tomorrow.

Thanks in advance everyone and Happy Monday!

Sandy

Sandy Avila, MA, MLIS
Science Librarian
University of Central Florida Libraries
407-823-1218
Sandy.Avila at ucf.edu<mailto:Sandy.Avila at ucf.edu>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__library.ucf.edu_staff_avila-2Dsandy_&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=7dMjqWAyjFj8ktpf7JAC1iqauqzwwmsNI0vlhfsxLpw&s=mtLdT0HcocOTS2Q5Oup5idhdmBXJVOQKSCMpN3LAwIw&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__works.bepress.com_sandy-2Davila_&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=7dMjqWAyjFj8ktpf7JAC1iqauqzwwmsNI0vlhfsxLpw&s=v4WzmGOBa2acYGff5DEyMbXfuKWqCeOHJ6uXop7HWeY&e=