[Fla-facrlboard] Doodle Poll: Virtual Orientation Session for new FACRL Board Members and FACRL Board Officers

Kim Copenhaver copenhka at eckerd.edu
Mon Feb 26 13:41:29 EST 2018

 Hello all,

Last year, there was a recommendation to organize an orientation session
for recently elected FACRL Board Officers and Members. I would like to seek
your support and assistance in curating content for such an event to
support our newly elected members. In regard to content, I am open to your
suggestions and will add the topic as an item of discussion for the March
meeting.

Please find a draft agenda below to serve as a starting point for our
discussion in March:

   1. Welcome (President)
   2. Organizational structure -ALA/ACRL/FACRL (Past-President)
   3. ByLaws/Terms/Roles and expectations (President-Elect)
   4. Funding/Finances (Treasurer)
   5. Communication practices/Website/Google docs (Communications Manager)
   6. Meeting Schedule/Agenda/Minutes (Secretary)
   7. Current Board Composition (Member of the Nominating Committee/Scott
   (?))
   8. Committee Initiatives and available opportunities for participation
   (Board Members/Committee Chairs as appropriate)

Please complete the linked Doodle poll
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__doodle.com_poll_va24ua3brmpkptwt&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=hqBkVNn6vnsXpqs_lIvZ9Yl_8hBZ9ErHz5C5CTT7_sM&s=Vty-t7H46ABVWnuukGv0QxlPuBKnNuSryJdh8-rTr4Y&e=> at your convenience but prior to
Friday, March 2nd to indicate your availability and inform our planning for
the FACRL Board Virtual Orientation Session.

Best regards,

Kimberly Copenhaver, M.A.
Associate Professor, Reference, Instruction & Access Services
(727) 864-7518 <727.864.7518>

Eckerd College <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__eckerd.edu&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=hqBkVNn6vnsXpqs_lIvZ9Yl_8hBZ9ErHz5C5CTT7_sM&s=Pefq-F8zglXP0c-vzHRZ_WEOG2IKeiJvXY-gmZMLV5M&e=>
4200 54th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, Florida 33711