[Fla-facrlboard] FACRL election results

Will, Dr. Christina ChristinaWill at sjrstate.edu
Fri Feb 23 15:46:20 EST 2018

Hello Board Members,

The FACRL election has closed and the candidates have been apprised of the results. Those who were elected to office have notified me of their acceptance of the position. FACRL's newly elected officers are:

President-elect: Craig Amos
Secretary: Sandy Avila Sandy.Avila at ucf.edu<mailto:Sandy.Avila at ucf.edu>
Board Member at Large: Marissa Ball ballm at fiu.edu<mailto:ballm at fiu.edu>
Board Member at Large: Lisandra Carmichael l.carmichael at unf.edu<mailto:l.carmichael at unf.edu>
Board Member at Large: Michael Meth mmeth at fsu.edu<mailto:mmeth at fsu.edu>

I look forward to welcoming our new members in May!

Christina

Christina Will, Ph.D.
Dean of Library Services
St. Johns River State College
5001 St. Johns Avenue | Palatka, FL 32177
(386) 312-4152 |  Visit us on the Web at SJRstate.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sjrstate.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=LXILNYv9k-iH_qpN6aaq_PgtfT5Bs4LaNLbZRx9pcTA&s=ZAZWJAt5bhSwr1BXl9zBC_QQPoLUheJATNGL4W9qJ1s&e=>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3895C.ED8D66E0]
Due to Florida's very broad public records laws, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request.  Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.