[Fla-facrlboard] Review of FACRL Conference Evaluation Survey and request for your feedback

Donlan, Rebecca rdonlan at fgcu.edu
Tue Oct 24 14:03:39 EDT 2017

Hi Kim,

The conference was a roaring success, if the comments I heard from attendees are any indication.  Our survey will tell us more, of course.

I do urge everyone to add to the collaborative google doc, not only for my ease next year ☺ but also for all of us involved in planning conferences in upcoming years.  Kim, your drive toward better documentation is going to be a terrific boon to our successors.  Kudos to you for facilitating it.

Thank you all for a great conference!   The sessions were on point, the facility was a treat, and the food was delicious.  Some day I must try to tour the Columbia’s kitchens just to find out what ovens they use to make that bread.

Looking forward to chatting with you all next month!

All best—

Becky

Rebecca Donlan
MA, Library and Information Science
Assistant Director for Collection Management
Library Services
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Blvd. S., Fort Myers, FL 33965-6501
(239) 590-7641 | rdonlan at fgcu.edu
ORCiD: 0000-0003-2674-3067

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.