[Fla-facrlboard] Review of FACRL Conference Evaluation Survey and request for your feedback

Kim Copenhaver copenhka at eckerd.edu
Sat Oct 21 18:46:16 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I hope this note finds you safely back at home following the FACRL
Conference. I can't thank you enough for your contributions to the event!
Your dedication and professionalism were evident throughout the conference
and contributed to a fantastic experience for our members.

Thank you also for your insightful comments on the
post-conference evaluation survey. I have attempted to reflect the feedback
provided during our Board meeting on October 19th. Please review the
attached survey and reply with your comments. I would like to send out the
survey early next week to capture feedback while the event is fresh in the
mind of our attendees.

I would also like to tap into your experience coordinating the event to
document best practices and improve workflows to ensure continued
improvement in our event planning efforts and to make Becky's job even
easier for next year.  Please add your feedback to the following collaborative
google doc
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1K3Mamqft9ZMeaA7AzFPfX9J8StwY-2DoehuZafrncf0Ec_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=6sJ1535UZizREZ1ioc11dxbQyUtnD34Gw9CSSTLYjsA&s=BOvbkpnzIANQey4SIvPsllMqG5VqN0wU-C5LsL-OSTY&e=>
at your convenience.

We will discuss results of both documents at our next Board meeting
scheduled for November 14th. Please add items for discussion to our shared
agenda
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_161fdAkdVIQkpP929Zh2VQRIlpU6AmFAUHH8EiCDMQTc_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=6sJ1535UZizREZ1ioc11dxbQyUtnD34Gw9CSSTLYjsA&s=9jHfc_vCzthaQF3QI5Jdf7DltsQ1FDo8qWbrm3TTCO8&e=>
at your leisure.

Thank you again for your contributions to a successful 2017 FACRL Annual
Conference!! I am
lucky to have the support of such a dedicated team!

Best,

*Kimberly A. CopenhaverPresident, Florida Chapter of ACRLBehavioral
Sciences Librarian/Associate Professor of Reference, Instruction and Access
ServicesEckerd College | 4200 54th Avenue South | St. Petersburg, FL
 33711copenhka at eckerd.edu <copenhka at eckerd.edu> |(727) 864-7518
<(727)%20864-7518> | https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__eckerd.edu_library&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=6sJ1535UZizREZ1ioc11dxbQyUtnD34Gw9CSSTLYjsA&s=geuRfMN_ikTpikYFjzEJLTwBYDMaa2WVLjDJq5P4R0I&e= <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__eckerd.edu_library&d=DwIBaQ&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=ErNLMQvDS5BZrIZeelL-Nylx-JsCfC_BTnGrpOVKn70&m=6sJ1535UZizREZ1ioc11dxbQyUtnD34Gw9CSSTLYjsA&s=geuRfMN_ikTpikYFjzEJLTwBYDMaa2WVLjDJq5P4R0I&e=>*