[Fla-facrlboard] Help represent the Florida Chapter at the ACRL Engagement Fair, Wednesday, March 22nd, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Kim Copenhaver copenhka at eckerd.edu
Fri Mar 17 18:31:52 EDT 2017

Will you be attending the ACRL Conference next week?

The Florida Chapter has been invited to staff a table at the ACRL
Engagement Fair next Wednesday, March 22nd from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm.  This is
a great opportunity to engage colleagues that may not be active in our
Chapter, generate excitement and nominations for the upcoming FACRL
elections, highlight upcoming programming at FLA, build interest in our
fall conference and gather insight from our members on the future direction
of our Chapter.

It would be fantastic to have Board representation available to interact
with our members attending ACRL.  If you have a 15 minutes, a half hour or
more and would be willing to join me at the ACRL Engagement Fair on
Wednesday, March 22nd, please contact me.

If you only have a minute to spare, please stop by and say, hello! The
event will be held in the Baltimore Convention Center, Rooms 314-317.  Did
I mention there is a FREE dessert bar for attendees.... I hope to see many
of you in Baltimore!

*Kimberly A. Copenhaver, M.L.S*

*Behavioral Sciences Librarian/Associate Professor of Reference,
Instruction and Access ServicesEckerd College | 4200 54th Avenue South |
St. Petersburg, FL  33711*
*copenhka at eckerd.edu <copenhka at eckerd.edu>|**(727) 864-7518 |
http://eckerd.edu/library  <http://eckerd.edu/library>*
*Need help? Schedule a research consultation
<http://www.eckerd.edu/library/book-a-librarian/> or text-a-librarian at
(727) 341-5863.*