[Fla-facrlboard] Upcoming FACRL elections

Claire Dygert claire.dygert at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:24:53 EDT 2017

Hello fellow Board Members:

As you know we currently have a general solicitation call out for
nominations for the open FACRL Board positions.  So far we've only had a
couple of submissions.  We'll be sending the call out to the general
membership again on Monday.  In the meantime please encourage your talented
and energetic colleagues to make nominations to run for the open Board
positions.  Remind them that self-nominations are welcome.  Help us build a
robust slate for the elections!

Thank you!

Claire
Chair, FACRL Nominating Committee