[Fla-facrlboard] Formal Notification of Resignation from FACRL Board (Melissa Del Castillo) effective 7/1/17

Melissa Del Castillo medelcas at fiu.edu
Wed Jun 21 14:56:32 EDT 2017

Dear FACRL Leadership and Board Members,
I am writing to notify you of my impending move to New Jersey in July and formal resignation from the FACRL Board effective 7/1/17. My husband has accepted a position at a Princeton prep school, the Hun School, where my sons will have a fantastic academic opportunity.

I will remain at FIU for the Fall 2017 semester working remotely and I hope to find a local academic library position soon after. It has been a pleasure working with all of you and please find & connect with me on LinkedIn. I wish you continued success in serving the academic libraries in Florida.

Sincerely,
Melissa

Melissa Del Castillo
virtual learning & outreach librarian