[Fla-facrlboard] Please thank FACRL sponsors at the ALA Annual Conference

Kim Copenhaver copenhka at eckerd.edu
Mon Jun 19 17:17:54 EDT 2017

FACRL Sponsors at ALA Annual

Did you know that FACRL sponsors contribute substantially to fund the FACRL
Annual Conference experience for our members?

If you are heading to Chicago this week for the ALA Annual Conference,
please take a moment to express your appreciation to the vendors below for
their support of FACRL in 2016 and seize the opportunity to encourage their
participation again this year by directing them to http://facrl.org
where registration
information <https://facrl.wildapricot.org/event-2581185> and sponsorship
guidelines
<https://facrl.wildapricot.org/resources/Pictures/2017%20FACRL%20Vendor%20Sponsorship%20Guidelines%20-%20UPDATE.pdf>
are posted.

   1.

   Ebsco Information Services, Booth #4411

   1.

   IEEE
   2.

   Newsbank, Booth #4811
   3.

   OVID
   4.

   SpringerNature, Booth #1622
   5.

   Taylor & Francis Group, Booth #4823
   6.

   W.T. Cox Information Services, Booth #3915

Don’t see your favorite vendor listed above? Please direct interested
sponsors to contact FACRL Treasurer, Suzette Spencer at sspencer at broward.edu
regarding participation and support of the 2017 FACRL Annual Conference
scheduled for Friday, October 20th at the Tampa Bay History Center
<http://tampabayhistorycenter.org/>.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see many of you
while in Chicago!
*Kimberly A. Copenhaver*

*Behavioral Sciences Librarian/Associate Professor of Reference,
Instruction and Access ServicesEckerd College | 4200 54th Avenue South |
St. Petersburg, FL  33711*
*copenhka at eckerd.edu <copenhka at eckerd.edu>|**(727) 864-7518 |
http://eckerd.edu/library  <http://eckerd.edu/library>*