[Fla-facrlboard] Important -- FACRL Board Member Position

Claire Dygert claire.dygert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 15:19:38 EDT 2017

Dear Board Members,

The Nominating Committee needs you feedback on an issue.  When the position
of Communication Manager was transitioned from a volunteer assignment to a
new and distinct Board Member position, we neglected to add an additional
Member At-Large position to compensate for its loss.  Thus, we actually
have three open Member-At-Large positions rather than two.  The consensus
of the Nominating Committee is to add as the third Member At-Large the
individual who received the third highest number of votes.  Is this
acceptable to everyone?

Thanks,

Claire