[Fla-facrl] [FLA] Remembering Bernadette Storck, Past President of FLA

Mary C Brown marycb at neflin.org
Tue May 25 13:29:35 EDT 2021

So sorry to hear this – Bernadette was amazing! She was one of my consultants back in 2004 when we began the dream of building our new library.

Mary

Mary C. Brown

Library Director

Union County Public Library

250 SE 5th Avenue

Lake Butler, FL 32054

386-496-3432

 <mailto:marycb at neflin.org> marycb at neflin.org

 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.UnionCountyPublicLibrary.org__;!!PhOWcWs!gEywnxHNszapMIkqO7HxuRQCCAeZ6HXBMSdR08gRf6EGH1M3Ix4zl65Xwioi4npooSA5mg$ > https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.UnionCountyPublicLibrary.org__;!!PhOWcWs!gEywnxHNszapMIkqO7HxuRQCCAeZ6HXBMSdR08gRf6EGH1M3Ix4zl65Xwioi4npooSA5mg$

Under Florida Law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by telephone or in writing.

The information contained in this e-mail message and its attachments is privileged and confidential information intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this message and attachments in all media.