[Fla-facrl] Remembering Bernadette Storck, Past President of FLA

Lisa O'Donnell lisa at flalib.org
Tue May 25 12:25:46 EDT 2021

FLA Friends & Supporters-

Last week, during the FLA Annual Conference, we learned of the passing of a
library legend, Past President Bernadette Storck. Many of you surely have
warm memories of Bernadette, as she was so instrumental to the profession
and to the archival information for the Florida Library Association.

Below is a tribute page at USF:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lib.usf.edu/news/bernadette-storck-a-tribute/__;!!PhOWcWs!jmmb4LN0TpBxOaeGL2rcKmI1wxh4fuXxPy4G7xakvVi-kdqwsNTSObZKFhpo-7fUjTdhYA$

FLA has a named scholarship in Bernadette's honor, The Bernadette Storck
University of South Florida scholarship
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flalib.org/scholarships__;!!PhOWcWs!jmmb4LN0TpBxOaeGL2rcKmI1wxh4fuXxPy4G7xakvVi-kdqwsNTSObZKFhpo-7eVhW9yqA$ >. As we awarded the recipient of that
scholarship last week during the conference, it was all the more poignant.

On behalf of FLA, we send her family and friends our deepest condolences
and will continue to honor her legacy.

--
Lisa O'Donnell, CAE
Executive Director