[Fla-facrl] The Results of the 2021 FACRL Board Elections Are In!!!

Guy Cicinelli gcicinelli at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 17:44:09 EDT 2021

Greetings, FACRL members! We hope all of you are safe and well.  We are pleased to announce the results of our 2021 FACRL Board Elections: President Elect – Rachel Cooke, Florida Gulf Coast UniversityCommunications Manager– Nancy Schuler, Eckerd CollegeMembers at Large (3 slots) –
   - Cindy Gruwell, University of West Florida
   - Steven Wade, Florida Southern College
   - Clarissa West-White, Bethune-Cookman University
Congratulations to our newly elected Members of the Board!  Our new members will be formally installed during the May FACRL Board meeting. To all the candidates, please know that all of us deeply appreciate your willingness to serve. And special thanks to Craig Amos, Elana Karshmer, Julie Hornick, and Alyssa Koclanes for serving on this year’s Nominating Committee.
If you are looking for ways to expand your professional network and contribute to FACRL, we are looking for volunteers to join our committees! To apply, visit https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/92qA5jE7fwE7NawX6__;!!PhOWcWs!k7RLtQxDr0y7FK4e3Aws9fDkv5vZLRTzwlBMQjLxF6Gk98noTO0gVt6MZjxslPuvD_RCVA$  and submit the volunteer application form by Friday April 30. If you are not yet a member of FACRL, please visit https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://facrl.org__;!!PhOWcWs!k7RLtQxDr0y7FK4e3Aws9fDkv5vZLRTzwlBMQjLxF6Gk98noTO0gVt6MZjxslPttz8MQoQ$  to learn more about our “low cost-high value” membership categories! We look forward to seeing everyone at the FACRL Annual Conference on October 15, 2021. The Call for Proposals will open up in late May!Visit the Conference webpage for more information at: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://facrl.wildapricot.org/Annual-Conference__;!!PhOWcWs!k7RLtQxDr0y7FK4e3Aws9fDkv5vZLRTzwlBMQjLxF6Gk98noTO0gVt6MZjxslPsEonr95g$