[Fla-facrl] Telepresence Robots

Craig Amos camos at broward.edu
Mon May 18 17:17:54 EDT 2020

Good evening,

Does anyone have any experience with telepresence robots at their institution that they might be willing to share their experiences with? We are looking into solutions for implementation in libraries as part of the COVID/social distancing response for when we return on site.

Thank you,

________________________________

Please Note: Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this email communication may be subject to public disclosure.

[Broward College]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu__;!!PhOWcWs!hpCIO4wrrRVkHQorNr2JiQFyNFW0B2GiOu9v46rglEM-1MHCEsFaw4K-PgwZTIJy8cNSKg$ >
Craig Amos​
Associate Dean, Library Access and Discovery    ,       Broward College
P:      +1 (954) 2016307<tel:+1%20(954)%202016307>
E:      camos at broward.edu<mailto:camos at broward.edu>      |      W:      broward.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://broward.edu__;!!PhOWcWs!hpCIO4wrrRVkHQorNr2JiQFyNFW0B2GiOu9v46rglEM-1MHCEsFaw4K-PgwZTIJy8cNSKg$ >
A:      3501 Davie Road; Davie, FL 33314
[cid:image767001.png at F4D130AF.BEEF994E]
[Broward College Top 10 Aspen Prize Finalist]