[Fla-facrl] FLA Virtual Conference Registration NOW OPEN!!

Florida Library Association admin at flalib.org
Mon Aug 17 15:25:19 EDT 2020

Registration
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flalib.org/fla-2020-virtual-conference-registration__;!!PhOWcWs!nAsan0NFpVK2Ev9GPa9DOF71qGetZ5Oy-P8yA28aQcmBeYvzvAcU_XyY32J8-mLDyzcq4g$ > I
Schedule of Events
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flalib.org/fla-2020-virtual-conference-schedule-of-events__;!!PhOWcWs!nAsan0NFpVK2Ev9GPa9DOF71qGetZ5Oy-P8yA28aQcmBeYvzvAcU_XyY32J8-mI6IYc3JQ$ >
I Highlights
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flalib.org/fla-2020-virtual-conference-highlights__;!!PhOWcWs!nAsan0NFpVK2Ev9GPa9DOF71qGetZ5Oy-P8yA28aQcmBeYvzvAcU_XyY32J8-mKHFtOQ_Q$ > I
President's Message <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flalib.org/2020-president-s-message__;!!PhOWcWs!nAsan0NFpVK2Ev9GPa9DOF71qGetZ5Oy-P8yA28aQcmBeYvzvAcU_XyY32J8-mKq54habw$ > I
Philanthropy Project <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flalib.org/philanthropy-project__;!!PhOWcWs!nAsan0NFpVK2Ev9GPa9DOF71qGetZ5Oy-P8yA28aQcmBeYvzvAcU_XyY32J8-mIoaM_yOg$ >

We are pleased to announce that FLA's 2020 Virtual Conference
Registration
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flalib.org/fla-2020-virtual-conference-registration__;!!PhOWcWs!nAsan0NFpVK2Ev9GPa9DOF71qGetZ5Oy-P8yA28aQcmBeYvzvAcU_XyY32J8-mLDyzcq4g$ > is
OPEN!!! We are Leading Forward with a new way to Engage, Educate and
Celebrate!

VIRTUAL CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS

Day One will be dedicated to Engagement featuring two dynamic and
inspiring Keynote speakers, Eric Klinenberg and Rich Harwood with live
Q&A interaction; honoring award winners; heartfelt tributes to friends
past and present; an EPIC President’s Reception with interactive
entertainment, music trivia and custom song creation from SongDivision;
trivia game celebrating FLA and some of its history; a virtual Exhibitor
Marketplace with interactive zoom rooms and raffle game; swag delivery
and other surprises throughout.

Day Two will allow us to focus on Education featuring more than 12 hours
of on-demand breakout sessions and interactive Zoom rooms delivered by
knowledge leaders who graciously pivoted their content to a virtual
format.  You can attend ALL sessions in any order and will have access
to the programs through the end of the year!

FLA is celebrating a 100-year milestone this year and we will be
Celebrating our wonderful history throughout the conference.

CONFERENCE REGISTRATION COSTS

The FLA Virtual Conference fee is just $99 for FLA members and $59 for
students. For more information, visit the Conference Registration page
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flalib.org/fla-2020-virtual-conference-registration__;!!PhOWcWs!nAsan0NFpVK2Ev9GPa9DOF71qGetZ5Oy-P8yA28aQcmBeYvzvAcU_XyY32J8-mLDyzcq4g$ > and
Register today!

We look forward to "seeing" you soon!

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fla.memberclicks.net/__;!!PhOWcWs!nAsan0NFpVK2Ev9GPa9DOF71qGetZ5Oy-P8yA28aQcmBeYvzvAcU_XyY32J8-mLdvtHHFw$ >