[Fla-facrl] Sad news

dbrperez at tampabay.rr.com dbrperez at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jul 19 15:25:46 EDT 2019

Oh my. Very sad news!! He will be missed terribly. He was a mentor and a friend. Thanks for letting us know. Thoughts and prayers to family and friends. Hugs.

Those who can make you believe in absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. — To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. — Nothing is more dangerous than ignorance and intolerance armed with power. — VOLTAIRE