[Fla-facrl] Hurricane Preparedness Document

Sarah DeVille Sarah.DeVille at avemaria.edu
Tue Aug 27 13:59:59 EDT 2019

Hi Elizabeth,
Here is Ave Maria University's Emergency Plan. Our procedures for Severe Storms and Floods can be found on page 9. Our plan also covers any possible effect (water, power outage, mold. Etc.).

Please feel free to review and adapt anything that might be of use. Phone numbers and staff names are in the actual plan, but have been redacted so we could share.

Sarah

Sarah D. DeVille, MLIS
Head of Public Services
Ave Maria University