[FCLCA] University of South Florida Academic Success Center is Hiring: SI Coordinator

Zoraya Betancourt zbetancourt at usf.edu
Wed Oct 18 15:40:21 EDT 2023

Good afternoon FCLCA colleagues, the Academic Success Center at USF is growing and we are looking to expand our new PASS/Supplemental Instruction program. We are currently hiring a new full time coordinator to help us oversee this initiative. At this time this is a full time temporary position with plans for it to be a permanent full time opportunity after its first year. We are looking for an energetic, student minded, innovative professional to join our team and who is ready to help us grow. Please refer to the following link for more information and to apply: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://gems.usf.edu:4440/psc/gemspro-tam/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_SCHJOB_FL&Action=U__;!!PhOWcWs!xAVGOGdQuSZFTSncem5G4i95vJapw4cbbXpnFy1zcJ5uPIs4Y_xJtKMBRU95HRBtRBCUjt8_G0Byf9r__lgOP5wD$   Search for job ID: 35446   Title: OPS Supplemental Instruction Program Coordinator

Kindly,
Zoraya

Zoraya Betancourt, M.Ed.
Director