[FCLCA] FCLCA Officer Nominations - Deadline March 28th

Bodnar, Nick J. Nicholas.Bodnar at fscj.edu
Mon Mar 27 14:24:32 EDT 2023

Hello Florida,

I look forward to seeing many of you next week for our first in-person conference since 2019!  I wanted to just reminder everyone that FCLCA is still seeking nomination for 3 open officer positions: Professional Development Officer, Membership Secretary, and Vice President. The nomination process is set to close tomorrow, March 28th. If you know someone who would be interested in one of the available positions, please encourage them to apply.

If you want to know more or submit a nomination, please visit the nomination form here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fscj.libwizard.com/id/7ec97e958144d26000373dc993051cec__;!!PhOWcWs!yQ4DsA2shL_Q6itfk_NSvwNCb6HNVElrg0PSh86S3CaN6eKvscOkrb0bqB0QGKkFha52uVl8z7aiCQckSkI-M8YsQNJ3aE8$ >.

Finally, if you are planning on attending the conference this year, do not forget to register<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.floridacollegelearning.org/2023conference__;!!PhOWcWs!yQ4DsA2shL_Q6itfk_NSvwNCb6HNVElrg0PSh86S3CaN6eKvscOkrb0bqB0QGKkFha52uVl8z7aiCQckSkI-M8YssgE2ebM$ >! I look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Nicholas Bodnar
FCLCA President
Downtown Campus - A3040C
nicholas.bodnar at fscj.edu<mailto:nicholas.bodnar at fscj.edu>