[FCLCA] Message for FCLCA Listserve

Fischell, Kelsey kfischell at fgcu.edu
Fri Jun 16 13:38:44 EDT 2023

Good afternoon! I would like the submit the below message for posting to the listserve:

Hello FCLCA members!

I wanted to take moment to say hello and introduce myself to anyone who does not already know me! My name is Kelsey Fischell and I am serving as the current FCLCA President. I am also the Writing Lab Coordinator in the Center for Academic Achievement at Florida Gulf Coast University (go eagles!).

As the summer progresses, I wanted to send everyone a reminder that we are currently accepting nominations for our officer positions to begin in July! If you are interested in serving on the FCLCA e-board, it is anamazing opportunity to meet members of our community and develop professionally.

If you would like to learn more or submit a nomination (self-nominations welcome!), please visit
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.floridacollegelearning.org/officer-nominations__;!!PhOWcWs!xhsHYPC85bOmwblxRjBGFvOVrgy-9PyvkNnQxYns8LyQWP6Mv3xquQkqx76ZyCUpvs3Piwt8zTqcSUDsb0zckF4$  (don't worry if the deadline has passed--please still submit!)

If you have any questions about positions, don't hesitate to reach out!

-Kelsey

Kelsey Fischell | Writing Lab Coordinator
Center for Academic Achievement
fgcu.edu

Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Boulevard South, Fort Myers, FL 33965 | fgcu.edu
P: 239.590.1552 | E: kfischell at fgcu.edu