[FCLCA] Coffee and Conversation - February 25th at 11am

Bodnar, Nick J. Nicholas.Bodnar at fscj.edu
Fri Feb 18 11:43:09 EST 2022

Hello Florida,

Our first Virtual Coffee and Conversation will kickoff next Friday, February 25th from 11am-12pm. This is just an informal gathering where we can talk as learning center professionals in a virtual environment, and I plan on having these monthly. If you have any possible topics of discussion that could guide our conversation or questions you would like to pose to learning center professionals, please send them to me.

Here is the link for next Friday: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://zoom.us/j/99835142733__;!!PhOWcWs!n_vSQB4KQQ9CKZu2Z4GnKIFaP4F_cFjsXKNOSgMj5-oyUxMYaqdJikuptp8C67w4QA$

I look forward to seeing you all!

Nicholas Bodnar
FCLCA President