[FCLCA] Association for the Coaching and Tutoring Profession: March 2022 Conference in Tampa!

Zoraya Betancourt zbetancourt at usf.edu
Fri Feb 11 10:24:19 EST 2022

Good morning fellow Florida learning professionals, hope you are all enjoying our beautiful Florida winter. I would like to share with all of you an opportunity to attend a live Florida conference for those of us in our field. Our friends with the Association for the Coaching and Tutoring Profession (ACTP) are bringing their conference to Tampa this March which will be held at the Embassy Suites on the USF Tampa campus. For those of us residing in Florida they are offering the following discounts:

  *   $200 discount on regular registration for the conference
     *   use code: citrusstate
  *   $60 discount on any Pre-conference sessions
     *   use code: floridaprecon

The USF ASC will be part of the conference providing a guided tour of our centers and we would love to see you all here. For more information about the conference and a schedule of sessions at a glance go to:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.myactp.com/conferences/2022-conference/__;!!PhOWcWs!mk5zFb_5HIv2fX-UNCjNXoB5QcWTqdgqxZ7ILUoxRtQ01o7IwtBk_L2fGjdo7BaVKQ$
[https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://i0.wp.com/www.myactp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/DosalKeynote.jpg__;!!PhOWcWs!mk5zFb_5HIv2fX-UNCjNXoB5QcWTqdgqxZ7ILUoxRtQ01o7IwtBk_L2fGjezLOJwhQ$ ]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.myactp.com/conferences/2022-conference/__;!!PhOWcWs!mk5zFb_5HIv2fX-UNCjNXoB5QcWTqdgqxZ7ILUoxRtQ01o7IwtBk_L2fGjdo7BaVKQ$ >
2022 Conference - Association for the Coaching and Tutoring Profession<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.myactp.com/conferences/2022-conference/__;!!PhOWcWs!mk5zFb_5HIv2fX-UNCjNXoB5QcWTqdgqxZ7ILUoxRtQ01o7IwtBk_L2fGjdo7BaVKQ$ >
Behind every successful learning center is a steady, constant stream of data that is vital to the long-term operations of the program. Learning centers often rely on their data to demonstrate effectiveness, justify budget requests, and most importantly pinpoint areas that may need review or improvement.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.myactp.com__;!!PhOWcWs!mk5zFb_5HIv2fX-UNCjNXoB5QcWTqdgqxZ7ILUoxRtQ01o7IwtBk_L2fGjdl716PFw$
Hope many of you can make it this March.

Kindly,

​Zoray​a Betancourt
Director
Academic Success Center
University of South Florida
Tampa campus
zbetancourt at usf.edu|813-974-9572
[cid:d37c8acf-f36c-4a6b-ad76-65af7bc633bb]
Due to Florida’s broad open records law, email to or from university employees is public record, available to the public and the media upon request.