[FCLCA] Director of CLAS Learning Resources - Position Description

Cooke,Winifred B wcooke at ufl.edu
Fri Feb 22 15:43:04 EST 2019

Greetings All,

After many wonderful years as Director of the University of Florida's Teaching Center (UF's Learning Resource Center), I am planning to retire, and the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS) is now advertising for someone to fill my position.  If you might be interested, please check out the following link:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__apply.interfolio.com_60405&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=LQPdspFAgS73hAQ9g9_nNP1teSM23Bed0-a7URkhpDA&m=MeMomvLrhTVEahHAPwVonusnM6wJgTynuh1ysvHfqNg&s=u8I2CzSlhs6_TdU__A8HXyACzmGgRypvkQSKYPU3_1c&e=.

Warm regards,
Winnie

Winifred B. Cooke, Ph.D.
Teaching Center Director