[FCLCA] FCLCA: Student Presenter Looking for a Roomate

Betancourt, Zoraya zbetancourt at usf.edu
Fri Feb 22 15:36:47 EST 2019

Dear FCLCA colleagues and friends!

One of our colleagues at FSU, Dr. Marisa Agama is hoping to find lodging accommodations for one of her students who will be presenting at this year's conference in Tampa. She is looking for economical options such as maybe other students from your institutions who might be open to sharing a room. If you have any suggestions or have a student in mind who will also be traveling to Tampa and wants to share in the cost of reserving a room, please contact Dr. Agama directly at magama at fsu.edu<mailto:magama at fsu.edu> or via her direct office number at 850-644-1145.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all in Tampa!

Zoraya

- Zoraya Betancourt

Zoraya Betancourt
Assistant Director
Academic Success Center
University of South Florida
813-974-9572 | zbetancourt at usf.edu<mailto:zbetancourt at usf.edu>
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.usf.edu_asc&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=LQPdspFAgS73hAQ9g9_nNP1teSM23Bed0-a7URkhpDA&m=crvLNLLI7DHYFxiGuegiis9EPrFtP_BC8s6olj7hJug&s=BwtlAWr-SVUtlGYpsWq0h5WqxV6JuYBBuHQIoMrK0F4&e=<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.usf.edu_asc&d=DwIFAg&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=LQPdspFAgS73hAQ9g9_nNP1teSM23Bed0-a7URkhpDA&m=crvLNLLI7DHYFxiGuegiis9EPrFtP_BC8s6olj7hJug&s=BwtlAWr-SVUtlGYpsWq0h5WqxV6JuYBBuHQIoMrK0F4&e=>