[Eoas-seminar] Fwd: Carothers Lecture February 13

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Tue Jan 30 11:40:22 EST 2024

Just a friendly reminder that we are two weeks away from our next
Carothers Lecture on Tuesday, February 13, when Melissa Radey, Agnes
Flaherty Stoops Professor in Child Welfare, College of Social Work, will
speak to us about "The Landscape and Importance of Social Safety Nets
For Economically Marginalized Families."

I've attached a flyer for the lecture to this email, and the direct link
to the sign-up page for the luncheon is online here:
https://www.research.fsu.edu/research-offices/ord/milton-carothers-lecture-series/milton-carothers-lecture-registration-february-2024/
Many  thanks to the Office of Research, the University Libraries, and
the Office of Faculty Development and Advancement for sponsoring this
series, and enabling us to enjoy this great series of lunches and
lectures!!!