[Eoas-seminar] Fwd: Carothers Lectures Spring 2024

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Mon Jan 8 08:53:14 EST 2024

Hello, and Happy New Year! Thank you so much for attending the Carothers
Lectures Series last year!

We wanted to send out a quick email to let you know that we have two
more exciting talks scheduled for this Spring semester:

Our next lecture is on Tuesday, February 13, when Melissa Radey, Agnes
Flaherty Stoops Professor in Child Welfare, College of Social Work, will
speak to us about "The Landscape and Importance of Social Safety Nets
For Economically Marginalized Families."
And our final lecture this semester will feature Mariana Fuentes,
Associate Professor, Earth, Ocean, & Atmospheric Science, College of
Arts and Sciences, on Monday, April 15.

We would be delighted to see you at either or both of these lectures in
the Bradley Reading Room!
If you have not yet RSVPed for lunch, you can find the links for all the
upcoming lunches here:
https://www.research.fsu.edu/research-offices/ord/milton-carothers-lecture-series

Best wishes for a happy new year, and many thanks again! --Paul

Paul F. Marty, Ph.D.
Professor, School of Information, College of Communication and Information
Florida State University • https://marty.cci.fsu.edu/marty at fsu.edu •
@paulfmarty