[Eoas-seminar] Fwd: Carothers Lectures 2023-2024

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Tue Aug 15 10:15:33 EDT 2023

Our first lecture for this academic year is on Monday, September 18,
when Jing Wang, Dean and Professor, College of Nursing, will speak to us
on "Digital Precision Health: Charting a Future of Smart and Connected
Care in Nursing and Healthcare.” We are all very much looking forward to
her lecture!

I've attached a flyer for the talk to this email, and the direct link to
the sign-up page for the free luncheon is online here:
https://www.research.fsu.edu/research-offices/ord/milton-carothers-lecture-series/milton-carothers-lecture-registration-september-18/

Paul F. Marty, Ph.D.
Professor, School of Information, College of Communication and Information
Florida State University • https://marty.cci.fsu.edu/marty at fsu.edu •
@paulfmarty