[Eoas-seminar] [Seminar-announce] Colloquium with Qin Wu

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Thu Mar 3 14:52:25 EST 2022

"Computational Approaches to Theory and Experiment in Chemical Catalysis"

Qin Wu
Center for Functional Nanomaterials,
Brookhaven National Laboratory

NOTE: Please feel free to forward/share this invitation with other groups/disciplines that might be interested in this talk/topic. All are welcome to attend.

https://fsu.zoom.us/j/94273595552
Meeting # 942 7359 5552

Mar 9, 2022, Schedule: