[Eoas-seminar] Upcoming Thesis and Dissertation Defenses

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Mon Aug 15 20:26:17 EDT 2022

As you are aware, we have an open house invitation for thesis and
dissertation defenses.  This practice is followed to ensure we build a
scholarly community among our student population.  In keeping with that
mission, please consider joining us for the upcoming dissertation and
thesis defenses, which are listed below.  In general, all defenses are
posted to our public calendar <https://www.eoas.fsu.edu/calendar/>, so
you can always see what's coming around soon.

17 Aug, rm 3067 EOA, 10 AM to 12:30 PM
GLY Thesis Prospectus Dfns--Beth Perison
Title:  Post audit of a subregional groundwater flow model: simulated
vs. measured discharge at Wakulla Spring and implications for future
modeling  [Major Prof, Dr. Ye]

24 Aug, rm 5067 EOA, 12 PM to 2 PM
OCE Thesis Dfns--Christian Fender
Title:  "Investigating Particle Size-Flux Relationships and the
Biological Carbon Pump Across a Range of Ecosystem States from Coastal
to Oligotrophic  [Major Prof, Drs. Stukel]
Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/4747511201?pwd=NFpJeHc1d09pT2xqMDc0WDBuS2RFdz09

--

*Jimmy Pastrano*

*/Coordinator of Graduate Studies/*