[Eoas-seminar] Spring Speaker requests

eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu eoas-seminar at lists.fsu.edu
Fri Oct 16 16:22:34 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

We are in the window to start planning the spring colloquium.  I am
assuming it will be online again.  Please send your speaker suggestions
to myself, Zhaohua Wu or Jeremy Owens.  We would also like to include
seminars by at least a couple of our own faculty. Please let us know if
you would like to volunteer :)

This is a good chance to get international speakers we would otherwise
not be able to afford to fly here on our speaker budget.  It is also a
great opportunity to invite speakers who might be mobility or travel
limited.

Thanks
Amy

--