[Discipuli] Summer & Fall 21 Classiics Courses

James Sickinger jsicking at fsu.edu
Thu Mar 18 17:36:36 EDT 2021

Dear Classics majors,

The lists of courses offered by the Classics department in the summer and fall of 2021 has been undergoing revisions since they went online a couple of weeks ago, and I have now received revised versions of both. They are attached. The days of the week and times that each class is offered should be correct but you may want to double check when you register online.

I am holding extended online office hours on Monday and Wednesday afternoons, after 2:30 and Fridays from about 1 to 3 pm. Please email me if you want to set up a 15 to 20 minute appointment. It is helpful if you have a list of classes you are interested in before meeting with me. Chris O'Neal is also available for advising.

I hope your classes are going well this term; I don't think that the Classics department has any in-person classes scheduled this summer, but we are planning to be back in the classroom for the fall term!

Sincerely
Dr Sickinger