[COGS] Fw: Request for Support - Master's Capstone

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Wed Feb 21 08:58:50 EST 2024

Dear Representatives,

Please see the email below.

Laura Vaughn
(She/Her)
Deputy Speaker of Communications
Congress of Graduate Students
sga-cogs-communication at fsu.edu
________________________________
From: Melissa Tillery <mltillery at fsu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2024 1:43 PM
To: COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication <SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu>
Subject: Request for Support - Master's Capstone

Good afternoon!

I am a Master's student in Public health, and I am reaching out for some support for my capstone project. I am currently an intern with FSU's Center for Health Advocacy and Wellness where I am completing an environment and quality assessment project for their nutrition programs.

I have attached a flyer with more information about the project that I would appreciate you sharing with your organization. My research aims to understand how students utilize resources and programming provided by CHAW, identify challenges and opportunities, and explore environmental factors affecting disordered eating behaviors. Insights will help drive the development of new workshops and improve existing programs.

The survey can be found here: https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9pD0UbTWX8Cztwq

Thanks in advance for your support!
Melissa

--