[COGS] February 19th / COGS Assembly Meeting

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Wed Feb 14 10:00:00 EST 2024

Hello Representatives,

This is a reminder that our next COGS meeting is scheduled for Monday, February 19th at 6:30pm. The meeting will occur in person in the Senate Chambers, located on the third floor of the new Student Union. There will be no option to attend this meeting via Zoom.

Kindly let us know if you will be unable to attend Monday's meeting by emailing the COGS Speaker (COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu). Remember that you must let us know ahead of time if you are going to be late or absent!

We look forward to seeing you next week!

Laura Vaughn
(She/Her)
Deputy Speaker of Communications
Congress of Graduate Students