[COGS] Southeast Review Spring Reading Event

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Mon Apr 1 14:39:40 EDT 2024

Dear Representatives,

Here is something from the Southeast Review who we agreed to fund a while back:

The Southeast Review is excited to announce our annual spring reading event with the great FRANNY CHOI on Tues, April 9th. You're not gonna want to miss it! Invite friends, significant others, neighbors—whoever!​  See flyer attached for details.

It's a two-part event:

•        Q&A in the

•        Williams Common room at 3 p.m.

•        Reading and book signing in the

•        Nancy Smith Fichter Dance Theatre in Montgomery Hall (130 Collegiate Loop)

at 7:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be served.

Attached also is an excerpt from Choi's Soft Science. Franny Choi's latest collection, The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On, was named a finalist for the Kingsley Tufts Award!

See you there –

Laura Vaughn
(She/Her)
Deputy Speaker of Communications