[COGS] Committee Assignments and Financial Certification

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Fri Sep 15 15:38:31 EDT 2023

Hello Representatives,

Happy Friday!  I apologize for not getting you this information sooner, it has been a hectic week.  Below you will find the updated Committee Assignments. I know many of you wanted to serve on Student Advocacy, but in order to make sure there is a more even distribution between committees I did need to move some people around.  Current Chairs: Please work on sending out a poll of some sort to organize your next meeting which should occur in the next two weeks (before our October 2nd meeting).  Remember to send Ben Young (byoung at admin.fsu.edu) the details of your meeting about 48 hours in advance so he can make sure it gets posted to our website to notify the public in a timely manner.

Student Advocacy Committee:
Ridwan Balogun
Francis Ebuara
Jorge Galeano Cabral
Shezin Hussain
Savoya Joyner
Kevin Salimi
Gizem Somaz

Student Affairs Committee
Emily Beavon
Zeinab Elmi
Joseph Risler
Laura Vaughn
Eric Wesner

Internal Affairs Committee
Joshua Burns
Nella Delva
Katherine Gui
Erick Rivers
Susan Rogowski
Jack Rowan

Lastly, before our meeting on Monday, please make sure you get your Financial Certification!  To become Financially Certified, please enroll in the Canvas course linked below and take the SGA Financial Exam 2023 on the Quizzes tab.  You need to score at least 80% or get 40 out of the 50 questions correct.  You have unlimited attempts to try the quiz.

https://canvas.fsu.edu/enroll/TE6RCG

Please feel free to email me about any of this and I'm looking forward to seeing you all for our meeting on Monday!

[cid:77969986-04a1-458d-9d31-bc95418fc330]<https://sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml>

Office: Student Union 3251
Phone: ‪(850) 644-1814
COGSspeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Susan Rogowski
<https://www.name-coach.com/gauravharshe>(she/her/hers)
Speaker, Congress of Graduate Students

The Florida State University

[DAP_Icon_Web]<https://sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml> [DAP_Icon_Facebook-sm] <https://www.facebook.com/FSUCOGS>  [DAP_Icon_Instagram_sm] <https://www.instagram.com/cogsfsu/>  [DAP_Icon_Twitter_sm] <https://twitter.com/COGSFSU>  @COGSFSU